Professional Pest Control For Enoree, SC Properties
Enoree, SC, is a small town with a southern, rural feel. It’s a great place to live, work, and play, but unfortunately, pests like it here too. These intruders prose a year-round threat to Enoree property owners. Our homes and businesses are vulnerable to the nightmare of pest infestation, and that can have serious repercussions for your property and everyone inside of it. The best way to protect yourself from infestation is to call on a team of pest experts.
Greenville Pest Control at your service. Since 1994, our local, family-owned and operated company has been providing comprehensive residential and commercial pest solutions to properties throughout Spartanburg County and the surrounding areas. We’re members of the South Carolina Pest Control Association, and we’re proud of what we do. Contact us today to discuss your pest control needs; we’re here to help.
Home Pest Control In Enoree, SC
If you want to protect your home and your loved ones from the dangers of pest infestation, it’s important to think about your residential pest control needs. Greenville Pest Control offers complete residential pest solutions that Enoree homeowners can depend on. Our thorough process entails:
Inspection – Thorough examination around eaves, doors, windows, overhangs, and conducive areas.
Services – De-webbing, de-nesting around eaves, perimeter treatments around foundation, and interior treatment around active and conducive areas.
Follow-Up – Ongoing services for the exterior and interior upon request.
Our pest solutions provide you and your loved ones with year-round coverage from a variety of local area pests, some of which include bed bugs, cockroaches, ants, spiders, birds, mosquitoes, rodents, fleas, ticks, stinging insects, and termites. We’re proud to have serviced over 830 local residences, and we offer free re-service for recurring customers. As we always say, “if the bugs come back, so do we!”
How To Control Bed Bugs In Enoree
Bed bugs are parasitic pests that feed on human blood at night. They can cause widespread infestation, affecting every room in your Enoree home or business. To be proactive in your bed bug control efforts, it’s important to take preventative measures. Here are a few helpful suggestions to aid you in your bed bug control efforts:
Check items for bed bugs before bringing them inside.
Reduce clutter around the home.
Steam clean upholstery, curtains, and carpets/rugs.
Use mattress and box spring encasements.
Wash & dry all linens, bedding, and clothing on high heat.
When it comes down to it, the best protection from bed bug activity is professional bed bug control solutions. The team at Greenville Pest Control offers complete bed bug detection and extermination services you can depend on. Our bed bug control solutions are thorough, effective, and customized to meet your needs. Call today for your service estimate.
Ant Control For Your Enoree Home
When ants get into your home, they threaten the construction of the structure, cause moisture problems, and spread disease. To protect yourself, it’s important to be proactive in your prevention efforts. Here are some habits you can put in place to help you minimize your exposure to ant activity:
- Eliminate access points by sealing all cracks and crevices around the outside perimeter.
- Eliminate any standing water, and any sources of excess moisture.
- Keep all food in tightly sealed containers, and don’t leave out pet food or any other food sources.
- Keep branches, trees, and bushes well-trimmed, and directed away from the structure.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness, and practice proper sanitation.
- Maintain functional downspouts and gutters to keep water flowing away from foundation.
- Promptly clean up spills and crumbs, and wipe down counters, sticky jars, or residue
- Repair leaky pipes, faulty faucets, and malfunctioning drains.
- Take out garbage regularly, and keep it in a lidded trash can outside.
- Use a dehumidifier in damper areas of the house, like basements, crawl spaces, and attics.
Though these tips are a great place to start, the best way to prevent ant infestation is to rely on the pest professionals. Here at Greenville Pest Control, we provide complete ant control and prevention services that you can trust. So, reach out to us today, and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Commercial Pest Control In Enoree, SC
Greenville Pest Control offers dependable pest control services to over 320 local businesses. Our commercial pest solutions are utilized by a wide range of properties, including warehouses, medical offices, nursing homes, restaurants, bars, strip malls, shopping centers, daycare, office buildings, and many others. We also service USDA/FDA facilities, as well as state and local government facilities. Our commercial services include:
Meet with the property manager for a walk-through and consultation.
Identification of active areas, and conducive conditions.
Review of potential pest problems, suggested guidelines, and treatment strategy.
Sealing off entry points, and making small exclusions to prevent pest access.
Exterior pest treatment three feet up and ten feet out from perimeter foundation.
Installation of ULV light traps, and glue boards throughout the interior.
Our team utilizes an IPM (Integrated Pest Management) approach to maintain your safety in the long term. We also offer emergency and same-day services for your peace of mind. Whatever pest pressures your Enoree business is facing, we’re here to tackle it together. Reach out to us to further discuss your commercial pest control needs.
Types Of Pest Birds That Plague Enoree Properties
Pest birds are frequent visitors of Enoree properties, and their presence can have some very real implications. They can make people feel uncomfortable, cause property damage from their nests, and leave behind droppings that can spread harmful pathogens. A few of the types of birds that loiter around local properties include:
- Pigeons: These gray and white birds are one of the most common types in the area and are sometimes referred to as "flying rats." They usually flock to commercial spaces in order to roost.
- Sparrows: This very small species of bird is usually a combination of brown, gray, and white in color. Sparrows are often spotted in mid-sized flocks and can hide out in shrubs and bushes.
- Geese: Perhaps the largest type of bird that local property owners will encounter, geese have elongated necks, waddle, and are usually gray and black in coloring. They can be aggressive, so people should exercise caution around them.
For more information on reliable bird control in Enoree, call Greenville Pest Control today.
The Extent Of Damage Termites Can Cause To Your Enoree Home
Termites are a pest whose priority is to eat away at the wood around Enoree homes like yours. They are insatiable and can feast on wood 24/7 if you don’t disrupt them. Because of this characteristic, termites are able to cause damage to homes that can sometimes span years. These invaders are actually responsible for approximately five billion dollars in damage to homes across the country each year. As a result of their incessant feeding, termites are able to cause issues that can take the form of peeling floor tiles, bubbling paint on walls, an inability to close doors and windows fully, and sinking ceilings. Wood often swells as a result of termite activity, but it can also blister and crack. Another common issue that comes along with termite damage is the hollowing out of walls and foundations, which can ultimately bring unsafe conditions.
Termite activity can actually be difficult to determine, which is why there’s no replacement for the help of a pest control expert. At Greenville Pest Control, we provide comprehensive termite inspections and use either Termidor® or Advanced Termite Baiting Systems to eliminate termites. We also offer pre-construction treatments to address termite problems before they start. For more information on Enoree termite control, please call us today.
Factors That Attract Cockroaches Into Enoree Homes
Cockroaches in Enoree are tenacious pests that can become a significant issue for homeowners. Once they get inside, roaches are difficult to eliminate because of their ability to access sustenance and exist with limited resources, their nocturnal nature, and biological factors that help ensure their survival. In order to prevent a cockroach outbreak, it’s important to understand what attracts them in the first place. Here are a few reasons why cockroaches start to populate inside local homes:
- Open food sources: Cockroaches will eat almost anything they find, and if people don’t store food properly, it makes a cockroach’s job much easier. This includes open leftovers, food containers, packaging, and pet food.
- Moisture accumulation: One thing that cockroaches can’t live without is water, so things like leaky pipes, faulty drains, moist basements, and condensation all give cockroaches what they need.
- Lack of cleanliness: Overall hygiene can also contribute to cockroach activity. Whether that includes having crumbs and spills, lots of clutter, or scummy build-up, cockroaches may find these conditions appealing.
- An abundance of entry points: In order to access these factors, cockroaches need to be able to get inside in the first place. If a home has crevices, gaps, or openings, then roaches may have an easier time entering it.
For more information on cockroach control, call Greenville Pest Control today.
What's The Best Mosquito Control For My Enoree Yard?
Mosquitoes are seasonal pests that will likely appear in your Enoree yard during the spring and last throughout the fall. Environmental factors such as heat and humidity are largely responsible for their presence; however, the existence of people is also enticing to mosquitoes. This combination can make preventing mosquitoes truly challenging. They are lured by standing water, blood type, time of day, and much more. This is precisely why the best form of mosquito deterrence is professional help.
At Greenville Pest Control, we believe that safety comes first. We are a locally owned company with more than two decades of pest control experience and an unwavering commitment to our customers. Our services are informed by Integrated Pest Management methods, so you can rest assured that we are always taking the most sustainable approach to pest-free living.
We provide mosquito control treatments either on a one-time basis for special events or on a monthly schedule between April and October. Our treatments utilize an essential oil-based product that we apply to harborage areas and other favored hiding places. We’ll also provide you with tips on subtle changes that you can make to further reduce mosquito appearances between our visits. For more information on solving your mosquito troubles, call us today and get started ou our effective mosquito control services in Enoree.